Senior Asset Integrity Specialist (structural) for offshore wind power sites
Would you like to take up the technical challenges of being our key specialist for ensuring technical integrity of our structures in offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Asset Integrity Specialist (structural) in Mechanical & Structural in Operation where you and your colleagues are responsible for the overall handling of our structural assets in operation, including ensuring optimal operation and maintenance of the offshore structures.
You’ll be part of a skilled team which focuses on evaluating technical risks and establishes preventive and corrective maintenance to be performed on all of our sites. This includes frontline support in case of various events on structures. You’ll drive integrity cases affecting the assets by recommending optimal solutions to ensure that the asset can be operated safely and effectively throughout its lifecycle.
In Mechanical & Structural, we’re involved in the entire lifecycle of our offshore wind project. Along the way, you’ll work with a multitude of other stakeholders from engineering and commercial departments across our Group.
Your key tasks will be to
- define and implement optimal maintenance of structures, securing the highest possible availability while keeping the cost of the maintenance at a minimum
- maintain an overview of the asset integrity of offshore sites, using your technical skills to ensure a complete overview of the sites that you’ll be responsible for and at the same time ensure that we’re compliant with the structural strategy (the overview will be used to ensure that the sites are operated with the optimal OPEX while maintaining the required integrity)
- perform root cause analyses and manage the implementation of the needed solution and ensure that integrity findings are captured and communicated to technical and commercial stakeholders
- drive technical improvement projects within your own technical area
- act as technical expert in relation to asset management, the supply chain and warranty cases.
In addition, by mastering the technical aspects of the foundations, you’ll communicate orally and in writing about the technical project status and manage a range of internal and external stakeholders focused on technical, legal and commercial aspects.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in structural engineering or similar
- have substantial experience from a similar role
- have experience with the design or maintenance of offshore structures and preferably experience with technical project management
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to operate efficiently in an international environment
- possess a high drive, are a good communicator who can handle many stakeholders and have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks.
Furthermore, you’re good at handling interfaces and collaborating across cultures and functions. You thrive on solving complex and abstract problems. You’re a team player who enjoys sharing your knowledge and achieving results together with your colleagues in project groups, in the department and across the organisation.
Scrum and Six Sigma methodologies are fundamental to our way of working, and you having experience with these methods is therefore an advantage. It’s also an advantage if your professional skills are based on relevant onsite work experience.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 2 February 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Roden Jensen, Head of Mechanical & Structural in Technical Integrity, by telephone on +45 9955 4555 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.