Senior Asset Integrity Specialist (Structural) for offshore wind farms
Would you like to take up the technical challenges in relation to ensuring optimal service and maintenance of structures on offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Asset Integrity Specialist (Structural) in Mechanical & Structural where you’ll be responsible fornumerous offshore wind farms. Mechanical & Structural is responsible for ensuring optimal operation and maintenance of offshore structures. The team defines and updates all maintenance programmes related to the structures on the offshore wind farms, including wind turbine supporting structures and wind turbine structural elements. Furthermore, the team evaluates the results of all maintenance and inspections, ensuring that appropriate corrective and preventive actions are defined and implemented. These steps enable the team to secure asset integrity throughout the fleet of offshore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- maintain an overview of asset integrity of offshore sites
- ensure that an optimal inspection scheme is implemented on sites
- evaluate inspection data and define mitigating and corrective actions
- ensure that integrity findings are captured and communicated to technical and commercial stakeholders
- manage the technical handover of new sites to the operational portfolio.
As Senior Asset Integrity Specialist (Structural), you’ll have the main responsibility for a number of offshore wind farms. You’ll use your technical skills to provide a complete overview of those sites and thus ensure that the sites are operated with the optimal OPEX while maintaining the required integrity. By mastering the technical aspects of the foundations, you can communicate complex technical information in a simple way to your main stakeholders, including non-technical persons.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master's degree in structural engineering or similar
- have experience with design or maintenance of offshore structures
- speak and write English fluently
- have substantial experience within a similar role
- are outgoing and have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 07 December 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jan Jacobsen, Manager of Mechanical & Structural, by telephone on +45 9955 2877 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.