Senior Asset Integrity Specialist for offshore wind farms
Would you like to take up the challenge, taking the lead of optimising the maintenance of our assets?
Join us and become Senior Asset Integrity Specialist in Asset Integrity where you’ll be responsible for monitoring the execution of our Asset Integrity Management Plans across our 20 operating sites with +1000 offshore wind turbines in total. Your job will allow you a large degree of freedom to plan your work from the office, but also at the sites, with a key focus on execution of processes and plans, between the centralised back office and the operational sites. Our Asset Integrity Management System is ISO55001-certified which means that you’ll work within this framework.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage and follow up on the execution of our Asset Integrity Management Plans containing the yearly maintenance, inspection’s and corrective work for a full site
- feed learnings from the execution into our processes and next years’ plans with a constant focus of improvement and optimisation
- develop our strategy within asset integrity management with a persistent focus on driving the costs to the right level to optimise the yield.
Asset Integrity is a small team, working across and together with, our mechanical and electrical engineering colleagues in parallel teams. You’ll therefore on daily basic have a great amount of collaboration across the organisation, both with your engineering colleagues and with the operational sites.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, presumably within engineering
- have experience from an operational organisation, understanding of the needs from the production and how to adjust to business in a constant change
- have a systematic and proactive approach to your work tasks, which is key for you to succeed in the job
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create and maintain good relationships with your stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible via the "Ansøg" link and no later than 10 August 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Helbirk Kristensen, Asset Integrity Lead of Asset Integrity, by telephone on +45 9955 4980 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work, approximately 30 days per year.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder