Senior Application Engineer for Class-D Audio
Are you a strong communicator with a broad technical know-how? Creativity and problem solving ideas come naturally to you? Do you enjoy working close to the customer being at the same time an expert for technical topics? This is your opportunity to join an interesting working environment where you can put in practice all your expertise and continue developing yourself. Come on board and join us as a Senior Application Engineer for Class-D Audio. Our team in Herlev is waiting for you!
In this position you will work closely with regional sales and technical support teams in order to provide technical support to our customers on the evaluation and design-in for class-D audio products. You will be able to take the lead on direct customer interaction for some major accounts and additionally you will support marketing activities and regional organization to ensure design-ins and design-wins. You have the possibility to develop yourself into a true product specialist as product specific benching and testing will be part of your daily tasks. You will have the opportunity to be in close interaction with R&D and product engineering teams, being involved in interesting new projects where you can put your ideas into work to develop new solutions.
In your new job you will:
- Design-in of class-D amplifiers together with regional support teams or customers - according to customer specifications;
- Create demonstrators, evaluation boards and reference designs for class-D amplifier products;
- Translate customer requirements into new product specifications;
- Support on the validation of new product developments;
Develop Product Support & go-to-market (G2M) activities, such as:
- Writing datasheets, application notes and white papers;
- Preparing training material and giving presentations;
- Give technical demonstrations at customer site or fairs and shows;
- Product comparison - both on paper and test benching.
You are a natural communicator and relationship builder with a strong customer orientation. You are keen in explaining complex technical topics and understanding customer requirements. Furthermore, your creative mindset and problem solving skills allows you to present efficient solutions even when under complex situations.
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- A Degree in Electrical, Electronical engineering or similar;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience in PCB schematic layout design, analog circuit design, mixed-signal, power electronics and design for EMC/EMI;
- Experience in defining and designing class-D audio applications, documentation and training material;
- Experience working with Altium, Simulink, MatLab and any microcontrollers’ related tools would be an advantage;
- Know-how in control theory and power electronics, and embedded system and DSP applied to audio;
- Fluency in English language. Knowledge of Danish would be a plus;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer you in Herlev
Infineon has offices in Stockholm in Sweden, Espoo in Finland and Skovlunde in Denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.