Senior Application Consultant (IT Product Owner) with SharePoint Online and Digital Workplace experience
Would you like to work with SharePoint Online development and have your own scrum to deliver on our Digital Workplace strategies?
Join us and become our IT Product Owner in Collaboration Solutions, Digital Workplace, where you’ll be responsible for product backlogs and a scrum team in Malaysia.
Your key tasks will be to
- describe and prioritise product backlog items
- ensure that our systems are up and running
- ensure solutions delivered are in line with our strategies and roadmaps
- manage a scrum team in Malaysia
- participate in various projects to ensure that they solutions can be maintained afterwards.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree within IT
- have substantial experience with SharePoint Online projects
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Furthermore, you can handle and prioritise many different tasks simultaneously. Previous work experience with Digital workplace concepts are a plus. A positive mindset and management skills.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 22 April 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Lawaetz, Manager for Collaboration Solutions, by telephone on +45 9955 7459 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling to Malaysia or to other locations for conferences in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.