Can you design the first-rate data driven applications that will help bring us closer to a world run entirely on green energy?
Join us and become a Senior Application Architect in Data & Analytics where you’ll be part of projects and labs responsible for developing our new data backbone.
Our team is committed to extracting insights and value from data by the application of domain expertise, tools and technology, and contemporary analytics.
Your key tasks will be to
- perform detailed data analysis and translate business requirements into logical and physical data models
- lead complex technical discussions on data modelling, integration and overall technology solutions and design
- possess the ability to create a robust, scalable and sustainable data architecture that supports requirements and provides for future expansion
- ensure integrated enterprise data warehouse and dimensional models using both big data and relational models to support optimised analytical solutions
- work closely with DBAs and cloud platform resources to help ensure that the physical design meets the functional and performance requirements of the applications utilising the data.
In addition, you’ll collaborate with Data Engineers, Scientists and API developers on data mapping and application design; re-engineer existing physical data structures and recommend efficiencies as it relates to data storage and retrieval; and automate, monitor, and support data mappings, re-designing if required to make them faster and/or more reliable. Finally, you’ll design system components which reconcile and audit the results of the extract/transform or conversion of data from source systems to the target structures.
Your competences include that you
- have solid knowledge of traditional data warehouse and big data and are familiar with the business processes and models of main systems, including but not limited to SQL DB/MPPDB/HDinsight/BI
- have experience with big data architecture design and implementation, cloud data ingestion and integration, enterprise data lake and data supply chain design and implementation, e.g. enterprise level data lake+Python+Tableau enabled visualisation and analytics projects BD and Implementation
- have essential knowledge and experiences in enterprise level data model, data flow, master data management and meta data management design and implementation
- have a good understanding of private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud data solutions, customer requirements, application scenarios and principles
- understand the industry innovation trends and application scenarios of new technologies such as AI and can convert them into the basis of designing.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 October 2018.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Umid Akhmedov, Advanced Analytics Manager, by telephone on +45 9955 7626 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder