Do you want to be part of the digitalisation journey at a company working towards ensuring a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become our new Senior Application Architect in IT Production where you’ll be responsible for developing a sustainable and robust data collection application architecture to supply value to the digital transformation. You’ll become part of a team that is responsible for several business-critical systems and integrations. We consist of eight professionals in Denmark and nine in Malaysia who are all experts within different areas of development and analysis in technologies of OSISoft PI and .NET.
Your key tasks will be to
- define and drive the technical roadmaps for data collection in our different business units
- support the conversion of business requirements to the description of application adjustment
- handle operations and changes of our complex system landscape
- be responsible for general system performance and security and life cycle management.
Moreover, we expect you to participate actively in defining best practices for the use of data collection within the organisation.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in IT, natural sciences or engineering
- have extensive experience with OSIsoft technology and IT architecture
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- are adaptive to working across the company with different stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 3 August 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Meyer Pedersen, Head of IT Production, by telephone on +45 9955 4135 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder