Are you able to ensure optimum utilisation of the newest technologies within Microsoft .NET/.NET Core and development of web solutions for Sitecore, and do you want to be part of an innovative and challenging IT environment with ambitious goals and colleagues?
Join us and become Senior Application Architect in the Web & Custom Application department where you’ll be responsible for translating business requirements into concrete solution designs as well as developing and optimising an application architecture that can meet the needs of the business. Web & Custom Application has application responsibility for many of our web systems, Microsoft .NET/.NET Core and several other technologies.
Your key tasks will be to
- challenge and improve IT strategies that support the business
- continuously develop and optimise the use of our platforms, ensuring that they support the IT strategies established
- ensure availability of the necessary documentation for our solutions
- liaise with the business, partners and the development team
- ensure a precise and motivating dialogue.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in IT
- are able to diplomatically approach decision-makers
- thrive in an international environment and are able to build good relationships with partners
- understand the interplay between infrastructure and development
- have experience with SCRUM.
Furthermore, you have experience with version control, since we primarily utilise TFVC and GIT via Azure DevOps (VSTS) as well as experience with continuous integration and deployment. You can communicate complex topics with overview and precision, and you speak and write English fluently. Additionally, experience with Azure and Sitecore is an advantage but not a requirement.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 18 March 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Marie Jacobsen, Manager of Web & Custom Application, by telephone +45 9955 8201 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling to our offices in Denmark in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.