Senior Agile Project Manager with Six Sigma experience
If you are experienced in structuring and executing a dynamic task-list, this job may be interesting for you. If you like to challenge status quo and have experience in applying LEAN and Six Sigma to complex manufacturing processes, it's even better.
The production at MAN Energy Solutions is on an exciting journey, and many changes are being introduced. The exciting journey includes new products, production technology, digitization, manufacturing methods and not least new work assignments. As part of this, many manufacturing processes are transferred to new platforms, and additionally they must be optimized based on innovation, experience and data. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious colleague who can drive these optimizations and show the way, so that others can continue.
What are you going to do?
- Plan and coordinate the transfer of processes from existing to new platforms in collaboration with technicians, operators and production planners
- Develop standard work for transferring processes
- Improve manufacturing of existing products. Primarily with a focus on lead time, price and quality. This shall be done through facilitation and analysis in collaboration with primarily the production, technical department and R&D
- Develop procedures so that others can perform continuous improvement on other processes, so that we reach Six Sigma
- Facilitate workshops / KAIZENs within LEAN and Six Sigma
- Facilitate and conduct training
- Analyze data and help scope digitization projects - including SW robots
- Analyze and define the relationship between process and product characteristics, so that specifications, manufacturing methods and process control match each other
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Have an education as an engineer or similar - preferably M.Sc. or Ph.D.
- Are certified within Six Sigma – preferably LEAN Black Belt
- Have +5 years of experience with project management - preferably agile as part of it
- Preferably have experience with process development within machining
- Are proactive in relation to opportunities for improvement and consider both potential and challenges when selecting
- Are inspiring and create followership
- Are diplomatic and persistent in relation to the implementation of Six Sigma
- Are diplomatic and persistent and challenges barriers
- Are able to read and communicate orally in Danish as well as English
“Measure what can be measured and make measurable what cannot be measured.” – Quote: Galileo Galilei.
How is your new team/area of business area?
MAN Energy Solutions' production unit on Teglholmsgade in Sydhavnen has a long and proud tradition for production and development of MAN two-stroke engine components, which currently include injection and valve systems. The total production unit consists of approx. 250 committed and competent colleagues in production and administration. The factory works in close collaboration with engine development and R&D, as a product-maturing and series-producing unit. All 250 employees are potential project participants in your future projects. Colleagues from R&D and development will also be natural partners and in some cases project participants, if the project requires it.
You will be part of a team of seven Project Managers and two Department Managers, all of whom report to the Head of Technical Support & Operations Development. You are part of a larger unit of 35 people, which ensures Project Management, Six Sigma, production development and Repair and maintenance.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Monday, January 31st 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Technical Support & Operations Development, Henrik Skovsgaard on telephone +45 24403217. Further information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.