Senior Agile Coach with experience in driving an agile transformation
Do you want to bring your world-class agile mindset into play with our fast-paced business? Fuelled on green energy, of course!
Join us and become Senior Agile Coach in our team of Agile Coaches in the Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence, where you’ll play a vital role in executing our Digital Strategy. The Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence is a part of Agile Delivery, the hub for agile methodology and capabilities in our company. We’re a mix of Agile Coaches, Agile PMO, Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, UX Designers, Design Thinkers, Change, Quality and Project Managers - all working towards creating and maturing a forward-leaning agile organisation.
We’re in the middle of an ambitious SAFe transformation - designing and maturing virtual, cross-functional Agile Release Trains with a goal of becoming a leading digital company delivering undisputed value to our customers through Lean-Agile practices.
Your key tasks will be to
- coach and mentor Teams and ART Leadership around SAFe methodologies and Lean-Agile Leadership
- based on the scaled agile framework, continuously improve and adjust the operating model supporting agile ways of working together with the rest of the Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence
- ensure that agile ways of working are easily digested and spread out to the rest of the organisation - and have a solid understanding of the change management aspect of the process
- support Scrum Master, Product Owners and Agile Teams in meeting business requirements, MVPs and KPIs - and help them create value
- conduct SAFe and agile training sessions, building a strong practice around agile ways of working.
- Furthermore, you’ll support the use of Azure DevOps, the tool we’re using to manage backlogs, create dashboards for Teams and ART Leadership etc.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree within Business or Technology
- have extensive experience with enabling an agile transformation
- have some experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Lean Specialist or similar
- hold a relevant SAFe certification, preferably SPC
- speak and write English fluently.
In addition, you have a true lean agile mindset and understanding of lean portfolio management. You’re a strong facilitator and professional in leading processes and workshops with an open mind while challenging assumptions and building trust. You’re able to float between different roles such as coach, advisor, servant leader and supporter responding to your audience. You’re a positive people-person with excellent communication and collaboration skills and flair for diplomacy, and you’re comfortable working in a dynamic environment and thrive in executing your tasks.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 August 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pia Verdich, Head of the Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence and SAFe Transformation Lead in Ørsted IT, by telephone on +45 9955 9087.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your job, as we’ve rolled out SAFe to our offices in both Kuala Lumpur and Warsaw.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.