Senior Active Directory Engineer
Imagine a future where you’re playing a key role in maintaining and expanding our AD setup for OT systems, to ensure that the infrastructure is
Imagine a future where you’re playing a key role in maintaining and expanding our AD setup for OT systems, to ensure that the infrastructure is stable, secure, and scalable
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the operation of our global Production/OT Infrastructure platform, based on business, application, security, and non-functional requirements. You’ll solve incoming requests and incidents and take part in life cycle management, and you’ll ensure that corporate security policies are implemented according to our security standards and industry best practices. You’ll also work in close dialogue with the business to translate and realise their requirements for the team deliveries.
Welcome to IT/OT Infrastructure Engineering
You’ll be part of the Production Security team where you, together with your colleagues, will maintain the OT infrastructure technology products incl. our AD, DNS, and PKI platforms. You’ll take an active role in troubleshooting, securing, and optimising products and infrastructure components. The team consists of people from Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia, working in an Agile setup. This provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we incorporate agile into our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring stable operations and monitoring Service Now for incoming tickets and reacting to them accordingly
- liaising with technology suppliers, other engineers, enterprise architects, security architects, technical leads, and key stakeholders to design and implement new technologies
- taking part in our journey to implement SAFe in all teams and supporting your colleagues in other Infrastructure teams
- implementing security controls in our infrastructure according to our security standards
- identifying optimisation topics for our infrastructure area, incl. technology, automation, and process optimisations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with AD, DNS, and PKI technologies, solution design, and documentation
- have an overall familiarity with IT/OT and security boundaries in critical infrastructure
- have an overall familiarity with infrastructure security architecture
- plan, organise, and communicate tasks in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language
- have an overall familiarity with Infrastructure technologies, e.g., network, compute, storage, IAM/AD, PAM, backup, monitoring and server virtualisation platforms.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder