Would you like to use your acoustics acumen to transform today’s advanced hearing protection products? And do you want to challenge the power of sound in complex acoustic environments?
Join a pioneering team of dedicated specialists
Joining our Advanced Hearing Protection department, you will be part of a small independent team of international software, hardware and mechanical engineers. We develop sophisticated software and hardware for low-power communication so-lutions in new products as well as optimize existing technologies.
Focusing on advanced hearing protection products, we create the best possible solutions and test our products in close collaboration with our customers. This ultimately enables them to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible in complex acoustic environments.
Secure high-quality sound experiences
As our new Senior Acoustics Engineer, your focus will be on excellent sound quality as you develop, analyze and optimize acoustic concepts in relation to digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms and mechanics. As our primary acoustics expert, you will partake in all R&D phases and be responsible for following through on acoustic concepts throughout the research, design, prototyping and qualification phases and into production. This entails:
- Acoustic designing and simulation, generating input for optimization of acoustics in mechanics, electronics and software in close collaboration with our DSP, mechanics and electronics teams
- Acoustic testing and measuring, optimizing DSP communication and audio algorithms
- Field testing, including various listening and benchmark tests
- Defining and designing acoustical test processes for production in close collaboration with the Production Test group
Evolve our processes and feel the entrepreneurial spirit
“It is in our DNA to challenge the status quo and transform sound experiences as we know them. And as a small independent unit, we are able to test our products with our customers, listen to their needs and execute quickly on our projects. And as we are a new team in a new market, we establish and secure best practice as we go,” says Manager Kenneth Eskling.
Pragmatic senior engineer with testing, simulation and acoustic optimization experience
- You hold a master’s degree in acoustic engineering and have extensive experience with embedded design, low-power electronics and digital electronics
- You have profound audio expertise with e.g. CODECs, AEC and noise reduction
- You have proficiency in simulation tools, such as Matlab and Comsol, as well as experience with audio test equipment, such as HATS and Audio Precision Analyzer
- You are familiar with DSP and speech technologies
- You speak and write English effortlessly
As a person, you are able to provide a pragmatic view on our projects, helping us move from an academic development setting to a more realistic acoustic context. You thrive incorporating customer feedback directly into the development process. Furthermore, you are ready to join an entrepreneurial setting where cross-functional interfaces are a natural part of our daily work.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 11 February 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Kenneth Eskling on +45 4575 1895.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.