Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our international security team. You’ll be an important team player in driving the strategic implementation in Scandinavia, enabling the global security services, and being a sound and trusted liaison for various stakeholders.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Business Security Excellence, an ambitious team with a persevering but caring work spirit, where you, together with your colleagues, will manage the domain and the accountabilities of global information security for stakeholders at various levels and units across the organisation and externally as well. As a team, we collaborate across offices, time zones, and disciplines in a positive and curious way.
You’ll play an important role in:
- reporting to a variety of stakeholders within the region
- implementing and maintaining our security strategy within the region
- driving information security projects across business disciplines and security domains
- driving the information security management disciplines within the region
- focusing on the relevant security requirements for the region.
To succeed in the role, you:
- understand risk management and security control frameworks
- demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- understand the vast number of security management disciplines for information and operational technologies
- know how to analyse and manage the business stakeholders and needs efficiently and effectively
- have completed a university degree or equivalent.
- preferably have experience working in an OT environment.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2033.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Yasemin Goencue, Head of Business Security Excellence, on (Denmark +45) 99555184, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via the "apply" link and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.