Are you committed to driving success through motivating people and deliver value to our business, and do you have the leadership skills required to achieve excellent results?
Join us and become Scrum Master in our Radius ART where you’ll perform your tasks within an Agile Release Train setup, supporting our Ironman team in delivering mobility-supported applications within field service/maintenance. The ART has, at present, four scrum masters onboard who are frontrunners in the agile transformation.
We offer an interesting position in a team with highly skilled colleagues from both IT and the rest of the business, where you’ll be able to influence your daily work and develop yourself.
Your key tasks will be to
- own and facilitate the scrum process
- plan activities and mitigate risks and dependencies
- ensure synergy between the Product Owner and the Scrum Team
- facilitate the team and ensure proper resource utilisation
- support the Release Train Engineer in establishing an overview of team deliveries
- keep track of Scrum Team dynamics and address actions when needed.
You’ll take initiative in enhancing our processes and continuously improve our ways of working. Furthermore, you’ll facilitate agile ceremonies and assist the Product Owner and keep the backlog in good shape.
Your competences include that you
- are an experienced scrum master and/or project manager with an innovative mindset
- have strong communication skills and are good at listening
- are open to collaboration with both our business and our IT organisation
- are easy-going and constructive in your approach to people and tasks
- are firm and precise when it comes to prioritisation and coordination.
Can you ensure a stable grid providing power to one million customers and create energy solutions that meet future needs and green ambitions?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no late than 22 June 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christian Kofod Schjerning, Head of BRM, Architecture & Project Management, by telephone on +45 99 55 68 61 or Stig Werner Jensen, Release Train Engineer in Radius ART, by telephone on +45 99 55 28 26 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.