SCRUM Master / Project Manager at Ballard Power Systems Europe
We are looking for an experienced, committed, structured and agile SCRUM Master and Project Manager for our Design Center in Hobro
We are looking for an experienced, committed, structured and agile SCRUM Master and Project Manager for our Design Center in Hobro, to help us developing new zero emission products for various markets.
We are in a rapid growing market where zero-emission fuel cell electric products will positively change the lives of the generations to come.
Your main tasks as SCRUM Master and Project Manager is to plan, coordinate and execute projects from idea phase to finished product.
At Ballard you will be a part of a rapid growing organization with a strong team focused on delivering fuel cell power for a sustainable planet.
- Drives the SCRUM team on a day-to-day basis.
- Plan and allocate resources to your sprints and project.
- Adhere to agreed budgets, time and activity plans.
- Ensure that relevant people and departments are involved and informed in the development process, by performing the SCRUM rituals etc.
- Prepare periodic reporting on burndown charts and overall backlog progress.
- Support the business with new product ideas and accessories with the SCRUM team.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with external business partners.
- Provide technical support, disseminate product knowledge, and support training and education.
- Executing customer projects according to applicable quality management system.
- Support design proposals for new projects with associated budget, time and activity plans.
- Together with management work on continuous improvement on processes and workflow, and adopt the Agile methods that will develop Ballard in the future.
- Ideal candidate will have an agile mindset and have great communication skills.
- A relevant technical education.
- Preferably Certified SCRUM Master
- Prince2, IPMA or PMP
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position
- Ability to interface and work cooperatively across the organization
- Solid understanding of engineering, operations, and commercial team functions and benefits these teams bring to the project
- Practical knowledge of product development and bringing a product from concept to serial production
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a willingness to interact frequently with individuals and groups for project planning, and a proven ability to communicate effectively with customers
We offer you:
- An exciting, independent job in a committed team that is passionate about green energy technology.
- Great development opportunities in a growing company.
- A flexible international workplace with friendly and competent colleagues and with focus on a positive working atmosphere.
To apply for this job opening, please send a motivated application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information contact Hilda Shnof, at email@example.com.
Work place: Majsmarken 1, 9500 Hobro
Job interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. You can expect the job interviews to be held digitally.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.