Would you like to join one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies? Do you want to be a Scrum Master, but still like to be involved in the actual software implementation? We are looking for a candidate who has experience as a software developer, is passionate about agile principles, and is eager to apply these in the most efficient way in practice.
We are looking for a new Scrum Master with developer skills in our Implant Studio team. We develop 3D CAD applications for the medical device industry to improve dental care for patients across the world. Implant Studio helps dentists and oral surgeons to perform more precise, safer, and less invasive implants treatments.
You will join a team of highly skilled colleagues already familiar with Scrum and agile development processes. The team is evenly distributed between Copenhagen and 3Shape’s R&D site in Ukraine. We meet daily at standup and visit each other in Copenhagen and Kiev for workshops and to improve teamwork further. The team is responsible for the development of the Implant Studio product, which is a 3D CAD application used for implant planning and surgical guide design by dental labs and practices.
Your primary responsibility is to be the teams’ servant leader, where you are responsible for exhibiting agile leadership, facilitating meetings, removing impediments and understanding the need for relentless improvements. You are helping the team being the best that they can be. Being curious by nature, you are eager to experiment with new practices to see what works best, realizing that a team that has fun together achieves the best results. You will collaborate closely with the team’s Product Owner as well as with Scrum Masters from other teams.
Apart from the Scrum Master activities, you will contribute to software design and problem-solving discussions, implementation of tasks, performing code reviews, etc. To the extend your time allows, you are involved in a task from its beginning to the end, while still having wide possibilities to apply special efforts in areas in which you excel, e.g. architecture, 3D algorithms, UI and UX, APIs, etc.
Due to the rapid growth of the company there will be great potential for you to develop in your career as well as personally within 3Shape.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of software development experience in an agile environment
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, and eager to use it within the team
- Passionate about working in an agile environment where trust, collaboration, responding to change, and having fun is key
- Ambitious and continuously strive to improve
- Have passion for creating a great product
It is a plus if you
- Have experience as a Scrum Master
- Have several years of C#/.NET experience
- Are interested in 3D and computational geometry
- An attractive and informal work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues
- Great potential for personal growth and career development
- A well-structured organization focused on development of high quality and professional products
- A job with a good work-life balance
- A great location in central Copenhagen
Read more about working at 3Shape at www.3shape.com/Corporate/Careers
Applications are accepted in either Danish or English. Please apply by clicking on "Send application" and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume as soon as possible as we will be reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder