Do you want to successfully implement agile ways of working in KOMPAN marketing? Can you deliver on strategic innovation projects? Then you should join global marketing at KOMPAN!
Here is the opportunity to become part of an exciting and market-leading business and work in a truly international organization of can-do spirited, passionate, and performance-driven colleagues. Do you want to successfully implement agile ways of working in KOMPAN marketing? Can you deliver on strategic innovation projects? Then you should join global marketing at KOMPAN!
KOMPAN has a strong global position, a recognized brand, great stories, worldclass fitness & playground solutions, and tons of happy users around the world.
What your next job will be about
As our Scrum Master, you lead the transformation of KOMPAN marketing to work in agile, support the team in delivering high-quality results, aligning strategic projects, promoting transparency, and optimizing processes. You will drive agile practices, ensure efficient project delivery, and facilitate effective cross organizational collaboration and communication within the marketing department.
To be successful in this role, your primary responsibilities will include to:
- Lead agile transformation in KOMPAN marketing and motivate the team around new ways of working.
- Keep overview of strategic marketing projects and track progress against goals in close collaboration with the marketing leadership team.
- Act as a facilitator of strategic cross-organizational projects, guiding the team to plan, execute and deliver on these initiatives.
- Improve processes and efficiency in KOMPAN marketing through strengthened collaboration and more empowerment.
The role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will become part of the marketing leadership.
Your main tasks will be to
- Maintain overview of strategic projects within the marketing department. Collaborate with the CMO and the marketing leadership team to identify key initiatives, align priorities, and track progress towards strategic goals.
- Drive the implementation of agile ways of working within the marketing team. Provide training and coaching to team members on agile principles, practices, and roles.
- Act as a facilitator of strategic projects, guiding and enabling the marketing team to plan, execute, and deliver on these initiatives. Apply agile methodologies to ensure efficient project management, effective collaboration, and timely delivery - whilst also encouraging experimentation and test & learn mindset.
- Continuously assess and improve processes and ways of working within the marketing team. Identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement, and work collaboratively with the leadership team to implement changes.
- Foster clear and effective communication between the marketing team and other departments within KOMPAN. Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure smooth coordination, information sharing, and alignment of goals and objectives.
What should you bring
You bring solid experience as a Scrum Master and proven experience in driving agile transformation. You have great leadership skills as your role will be to inspire and motivate team members, address resistance to change, and create a positive environment for embracing new ways of working. You have a natural sense of ownership and accountability, and you use your problem-solving skills to proactively resolve conflicts, remove roadblocks, and facilitate decisions.
You are a curious collaborator who remains open to feedback, adjust strategies as needed, and champion a culture of continuous learning. You are ready to prioritize the needs of the marketing team, facilitate their success, and remove obstacles to ensure their continuous improvement. You are a great communicator which helps you to convey information, facilitate discussions, and foster collaboration between team members and stakeholders.
You have experience using and implementing agile project management tools - ideally JIRA.
Your future team
The total Group Marketing team consists of 28 colleagues: play & fitness researchers, product managers, marketing communication managers, digital experts, graphic designer, 3D visualizers, journalist, photographer, and videographer. These colleagues will be eager to collaborate with you!
Why join a playground and fitness area company
Our mission is to help create healthier and happier communities by designing, manufacturing and constructing outdoor playgrounds and fitness areas that WOW users to come play, to stay and want to come back, and develop children’s and adult health and life-skills. Our solutions are made for all ages and all abilities.
We have done so since 1970, and today - around the world - KOMPAN, every month, builds more than 1000 new playgrounds and outdoor fitness areas. We do so from subsidiaries in 23 countries and are in an additional 60 countries via our agencies.
If you are not convinced yet, our colleagues will tell you more about working at KOMPAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6Y9tJJjrs
Our joint process to find the right match
KOMPAN is an equal opportunity employer and encourages everybody to apply.
If the job seems interesting to you, please submit your details by clicking Apply.
We would love to hear from you! Let’s play!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.