Scrum Master with strong relationship-building skills
Are you committed to driving success through motivating people, and do you have the leadership skills required to achieve excellent results?
Join us and become Scrum Master in the SCRUM Masters department where you’ll perform your tasks within an Agile release train setup. Your new department has 14 highly skilled Scrum Masters who are the frontrunners in the agile transformation within the organisation. You’ll mostly be working out of Denmark. The department works as a competency centre with focus on knowledge sharing and maturing the organisation in the agile mindset.
Your key tasks will be to
- own and facilitate the scrum process across 1-2 teams
- ensure synergy between the Product Owner and the scrum team
- support the team, mitigate risks and ensure proper resource utilisation
- support the Release Train Engineer in getting a clear overview of team deliveries
- keep track of scrum team dynamics and address actions when needed.
You’ll take initiative in enhancing our processes and continuously improve our way of working. Furthermore, you’ll facilitate agile ceremonies and help the Product Owner keep the backlog in good shape.
Your competences include that you
- are a certified Scrum Master with some experience
- have strong communication skills and an innovative mindset
- are open to direct collaboration with the business
- have a proactive approach to your work and strong relationship-building skills.
Your focus should be to increase the team performance by improving processes or team dynamics – or both depending on your personal preference. The ideal candidate would also have practical experience with the implementation of Scaled Agile Framework.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 February 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rasmus Hansen, Manager of SCRUM Masters, by telephone on +45 9955 9201 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.