Project management support: Scope & Integration Manager for offshore wind projects
Would you like to help us manage and execute our project scope and change control philosophy in one of our prestigious offshore wind projects?
Join us and become Scope & Integration Manager in Deputy EPC Directors & Project Management Support where you’ll be responsible for applying your competences in project management, combined with your skills as a facilitator and coordinator, to assist the project team through all stages of the project life cycle from the development phase until the completion of construction. As a member of our team, you’ll be seconded to one of our offshore wind farm projects as part of the Project Management team.
Your key tasks will be to
- implement and drive project scope and change management in compliance with the company’s policies and processes
- implement and manage the processes of planning scope management, defining project scope, securing agreement between stakeholders on interfaces, monitoring and controlling scope execution, and performing integrated change control
- write and maintain the project’s scope and change management plans and the project scope statement and establish the interface register and change log
- facilitate workshops and meetings to elicit, analyse and handle the communication of requirements, interfaces and change requests, and support the decision-making process to ensure that all new items are agreed and implemented
- prepare scope and change reports and participate in project progress meetings.
Furthermore, you’ll manage the project’s change control board meetings, provide ad hoc project management support and ensure continuous development of the team’s templates and tools by feeding back any lessons learned from within the project to the team.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree providing a strong foundation in project management
- have some relevant work experience within project controls/project management support from the wind or construction industries and extensive experience from a similar position working in a strong matrix organisation
- have some relevant work experience from working with developing and ensuring compliance with best practice processes and tools
- have experience working in projects using the PMI framework and preferably have certification as a Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you’re excellent at building relationships, communicating, influencing and providing leadership, which enables you to create results through teamwork, both face to face and as a member of a global and virtual team.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 12 October 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jeppe Løvgreen Olsen, Manager of Scope & Change Management, by telephone on +45 9955 8481 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder