Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Science manager for close customer collaboration, Household Care Application Research, Bagsvaerd, Denmark
If you want a career that lets you combine scientific excellence with creativity and commercial value, you could be our new colleague.
We are looking for an experienced enzyme application scientist with a passion for enzymes and for customer collaboration. You will be part of a small team working exclusively with one of the biggest FMCG’s in the world within detergents and cleaners. You will be the R&D anchor working across functions and regions with Marketing, other R&D functions, Technical service and Sales.
Your responsibility will be to drive innovation projects with customers. That means leading collaborative projects by developing technical concepts and claims and being responsible for project planning and goal setting. In addition, you will be responsible for setting up experiments in collaboration with a lab technician to evaluate enzyme and detergent performance.
Your responsibility is customer dialogue and stakeholder management, hence great communication and presentation skills is a must. In this global role, travel is expected. Expect 20-30 days of travel per year (2-5 days at a time). In addition, the job has many and changing tasks and priorities and hence thriving in a changing environment is a must.
In this position you need to:
- Hold an M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, or related field preferably with relevant experience in the homecare Industry (+3 years)
- Have experience with enzyme application, detergent ingredients like surfactants or polymers is a must
- Be customer driven with strong communication skills and a drive for creating results
- Possess a strong drive, ‘just do it’- attitude combined with a team-oriented mind and the skills to make an excellent presentation for highly scientific as well as less scientific audiences and customers
- Be a team player able to adapt to changing priorities/tasks while also being able to drive activities independently
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information please contact Director Rune L. Jensen by phone: +45 3077 1632
Application deadline: 1st of June 2020
Please include relevant diplomas (mandatory) when you apply for the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder