Scanner Software Developer specialized in distributed software
R&D Scanner Development - Copenhagen
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop solutions which will create and operate a mobile networked scanner
- Design or optimize solutions for low-level communication
- Analyze the operational problems in a mobile environment and ensure a stable scanner experience
- Devise strategies for testing a mobile scanner in complex infrastructures
- Together with software, electrical and UX engineers design the next versions of our connectivity solutions
- Contribute to a fun and professional work environment within the team and in the 3Shape family
- Developer with a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in computer science, electronics engineering, applied mathematics or equivalent
- Preferably knowledge about low-level programming and network programming
- Programming skills in one or more object-oriented languages preferably C++
- Mindset for quality, flexibility, and for seeing priorities from a user perspective
It will be an advantage if you have experience with
- Network devices - firewalls, routers etc.
- Remote monitoring solutions
- Network protocols and infrastructure
What do we offer
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
- Nice office and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
- The chance to influence the next generation of interoral scanners and the future of an expanding company
- An opportunity to become part of an enthusiastic, international development team in an informal workplace
Your chance to join the successful company who changes the dentistry world!
TRIOS solutions are disrupting multiple of the traditional dental workflows by replacing physical impressions of patient teeth with highly accurate, high-resolution 3D scans and workflows. This provides patients worldwide with an improved customer experience, while giving dentists a wider range of treatment options, increasing efficiency and allowing our customers to treat more patients.
Check out the video below from our innovation day in Copenhagen;
Working at 3Shape
Do you want to make a difference for patients worldwide? We are looking for a passionate R&D colleague to 3Shape’s Scanner Software team. You will use your programming skills to develop low level code that makes a mobile networked scanner. Together, we design the next versions of our connectivity solutions.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of a mobile networked scanner. Together with your team, you will use modern tools and technologies like Docker, Git, C++ 11 and onwards, Python and Embedded Linux.
In our search for new colleagues we always look for great achievements such as results from university and development of successful products. We are committed to make the best use of any specialty you may have for the benefit of both parties.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.