3Shape develops and manufactures market leading 3D measurement and digitization devices. We have grown from 2 to more than 800 employees in around 15 years and are present in all major global markets. We are now looking for a Scanner Software Developer to join our success.
3Shape’s scanner development department is made up of motivated experts in software, optics, electronics, and mechanics, the major skills needed to build a 3D scanner. We also have supporting functions such as test, prototyping, and regulatory affairs. Our scanner software team works on tasks such as mathematical modelling, image analysis, low-level communication with electronics, and calibration of optical and mechanical systems. Most of our code is performance-critical. Our cutting-edge technology is the basis for our world market leadership.
To help us build the next generation of even more accurate scanners for medical and industrial applications, we are expanding once again and thus looking for a new colleague. You will help us transition our scanning software into the future. More precisely, you will be working with and partially re-thinking the middle- and upper layers of the application that interfaces with our high-end lab scanner products. Your primary customers are the application teams that define the workflows and user interfaces for our end users - typically, dental technicians working with restorative dentistry or orthodontics.
The successful candidate must demonstrate several of the following qualifications:
- M.Sc. in computer science, applied mathematics, electronics engineering, or equivalent
- Strong programming skills in C#, Java or similar (knowledge of Delphi is an advantage)
- Experience with software design, architecture, and testing
- Mindset for quality, flexibility, and for seeing priorities from a user perspective
- Experience with software development within a medical context is considered an advantage
Working at 3Shape
In our search for new colleagues we always look for outstanding achievements such as top grades from university, development of successful products, awards, or similar. We are committed to make the best use of any specialty you may have for the benefit of both parties.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of all aspects of a 3D scanner, and thus cooperation with developers from other disciplines is both a requirement and an interesting aspect of working at 3Shape.
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
- Nice office and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D scanners and the future of an expanding company
- An opportunity to become part of an enthusiastic, international development team in an informal workplace
- A competitive salary and benefits
Read more about working at 3Shape at www.3shape.com/Corporate/Careers
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder