SCADA Project Technical Manager to lead engineering team
Join us and become SCADA Project Technical Manager in the SCADA department, where you as technical project manager will be responsible for managing engineers working with design specification and prepare call offs from framework agreement, within substation control and substation protection systems. The task includes setting structure for a team of engineers that creates specification, design and implementation of wind farm automation systems, where project management is key to enable the complete delivery within the agreed timeframe, budget and scope.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage projects in our Product line in a fast-changing environment that requires you to be able to create structure and set direction for your project team
- manage the tender documentation preparation, procurement department support, bidder evaluation and technical alignment sessions and be responsible for the scope, time, quality and safety of deliveries
- continuously identify, analyse and manage project/technical risks throughout the project, including the implementation of a mitigation plan
- manage development of preliminary engineering designs and design standards, as necessary
- perform handover to internal project organisation that executes project based on the delivered contract material.
Your competencies include that you
- have a degree in electrical engineering combined with experience, preferably from the energy sector
- have experience in the application of project management skills within a structured methodology such as PMI, IPMA, APM or Prince2 and hold a relevant certificate
- have a track record in substation design, ideally with a technical background in secondary electrical engineering
- have an understanding of all elements involved when designing a Substation Control System and HV/MV Protection system
- speak and write English fluently.
The position requires that you take on a leading role, to achieve results through the creation and nurture of a high-performance team and assume complete ownership of solutions. In addition, you have a strong personal drive with the ability to make and implement decisions effectively by prioritising your tasks and striking the balance between delegation and personal execution of tasks.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 18 October 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Tjelum, Manager of the SCADA Manager team by telephone on +45 9955 4302 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.