The Energy division in Siemens A/S is going through an exciting development, where we have won several interesting projects, which we hope you will help implement.
In Siemens Energy Project Management, we are looking for a competent and committed SCADA (SRO) Project Manager to join a team of around 20 project managers, who work closely with other departments in Siemens.
Learn more about the position and meet your future potential manager here:
About the job
You will typically be involved in the bidding process and participate in the contract negotiations. In the case of a contract, you take over the project with responsibility to the steering committee, and you will be a part of the project all the way until delivery is concluded and the project passes on to service. A typical SCADA-project may last from 6 months to several years and you will often be a project manager for several projects at a time. Besides the project team, you will have a close collaboration with our internal project controllers, contract managers, purchasing function, sales department as well as our international business unit.
We offer you
- An exciting job with great responsibility, where you bring your experience and expertise into play on a daily basis
- Great influence on your workday
- A job in the leading company in the industry
- As a project manager, to become part of the global ”pm@siemens” community
Your development is important to us. Therefore, we offer you training and education to strengthen your opportunities and your career. We work in an international, open-minded environment with an informal tone of communication. We believe it is important to focus on a good work-life balance. Furthermore, we offer an attractive salary package with favorable retirement provisions and health insurance for you and your family
- You have experience in control systems, HMI solutions, network and IT
- You are so technically well-founded that you can break down the tasks in a SCADA-project to operational packages along with your team.
- You have at least 5 years experience with project management
- You have at least 2 years experience with SCADA-project management
- You have strong oral and written English and Danish skills
- You have experience managing and motivating smaller teams
- You communicate clearly and don’t shy away from conflicts
- You are outgoing and customer-oriented and inspire confidence
- You are a flexible colleague willing to have a certain amount of travel activities - approximately 30 travel days per year, primarily within the country
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible. Interview will take place on a continuous basis. For further information about the position, please contact Kristian Poulsen: +45 3110 4497.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder