SCADA Project Lead to execute the world’s largest offshore wind farm
Are you highly motivated by working with automation systems, and do you have experience in managing the automation design of international offshore wind farms?
Join us and become SCADA Project Lead in the SCADA department where you as technical project manager will be responsible for project execution of the Communication SCADA scope in the world’s largest offshore wind farm. The department’s tasks include specification, design and implementation of wind farm automation and communication systems, where project management is key to enabling the complete automation delivery within the agreed time-frame, budget and scope. This position is targeted at a specific project that is currently in execution.
Your key tasks will be to
- enable your team of engineers to deliver, where you proactively engage with the stakeholders to manage the tender documentation preparation, procurement department support, bidder evaluation and technical alignment sessions
- be responsible for the budget, time, quality and safety of deliveries
- manage sub-supplier contracts, stakeholders, technical deliveries and project risk
- handle commissioning, documentation and handover to our internal customer as well as conduct lessons-learned seminars where outcome is fed back into the SCADA product line
- continuously identify, analyse and manage project/technical risks throughout the project, including the implementation of a mitigation plan.
Furthermore, you’ll carry out the handover to the internal project organisation that executes the project based on the delivered contract material.
Your competencies include that you
- have a degree in electrical engineering combined with experience, preferably from similar positions
- have experience in the application of project management skills within a structured methodology such as PMI, IPMA, APM or Prince2, and that you hold a relevant certificate
- understand all elements involved when designing a substation control system and an HV/MV protection system
- have a strong personal drive with the ability to make and implement decisions effectively
- speak and write English fluently.
The position requires that you take on a leading role to achieve results through the creation and nurturing of a high-performance team and that you assume complete ownership of solutions.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 21 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Tjelum, Manager of the SCADA Manager team, by telephone on +45 9955 4302 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.