Do you enjoy working with structured design and deployment of advanced SCADA, and do you have experience in portfolio design of international wind farms?
Join us and become SCADA Module Technical Manager in the SCADA department, where you’ll be responsible for managing engineers working with design specification and prepare call offs from framework agreement within Substation Control and protection systems. The task includes setting a structure for a team of engineers that creates specification, design and implementation of wind farm automation systems, where project management is key to enabling the complete delivery within the agreed time frame, budget and scope.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage projects in Product Line in a fast-changing environment that requires you to be able to create structure and set directions for your project team
- set up a SCADA product line organisation, where you proactively engage with the stakeholders, enabling the team of engineers to deliver
- be responsible for the scope, time frame, quality and safety of deliveries
- continuously identify, analyse and manage project/technical risks throughout the project, including the implementation of a mitigation plan
- hand over signed contracts to the internal project organisation that executes projects based on the delivered contract material.
Your competences include that you
- have a degree in IT or electrical engineering combined with experience, preferably from the energy sector
- have strong competences within project management and hold a relevant certificate
- preferably have automation knowledge, especially within station control systems for power systems and relay protection, and of relevant communication protocols for power system automation
- speak and write English fluently
- preferably have experience with the US market.
The position requires that you take on a leading role, in order to achieve results through the creation and nurture of a high-performance team, and that you assume complete ownership of solutions. In addition, you have a strong personal drive with the ability to make and implement decisions effectively by prioritising your tasks and striking the balance between delegation and personal execution.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 7 July 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Tjelum, Team Lead of the SCADA Manager team, by telephone on +45 9955 4302 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be working with global suppliers.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.