Would you like to participate in the design and construction of international wind farms?
Join us and become SCS Engineer in the SCADA department where you and your colleagues will be responsible for all engineering phases of wind power system automation. Our tasks include working with specification designs and implementation of wind farm automation systems as well as project management of all automation deliverables.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle project-related contractual and technical communication with subcontractors
- manage all project-related activities required for the SCADA and SCS delivery
- manage FAT, SAT, SIT, commissioning and subsequent handover to O&M, including general follow-up
- develop standard technical requirements and solutions within SCADA and SCS in collaboration with customers
- secure the right cyber security level is implemented on the SCADA systems, fulfilling both country-specific and global Ørsted requirements.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in electrical engineering
- have experience with the design, specification, configuration and test of general SCADA and substation control systems from a similar industry, preferably within the energy sector
- have extensive experience with SCADA networks in high-voltage production environments
- speak and write English fluently.
Moreover, it’s beneficial if you have thorough knowledge of relay protection, Goose communication and relevant communication protocols for power system automation, such as IEC 60870-5-101/104 and IEC 61850.
You’re a good team player and have a goal-oriented approach to your work. You must have a strong personal drive, be able to make and implement decisions effectively and take on a leading role in order to achieve results. You know how to prioritise your tasks and find the appropriate balance between delegation and personal execution of tasks.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 October 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karsten Hvalkof Andersen, Head of SCADA, on telephone +45 9955 7633 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect at least two months of travelling a year in relation to your work, to the US, APAC or within Europe.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.