Would you like work with new technology challenges that support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Then this is your opportunity for an exciting career within our Offshore Wind Projects.
At Semco Maritime, you will be part of an evolving and dynamic working culture. Add to this a challenging and exciting workday where results are created together based on a high level of professionalism and dedication. We win as a team!
Semco Maritime is an attractive workplace with an informal environment based on a high degree of freedom and trust, as we believe this better unleashes high performance.
Areas of responsibility
You will join our technical SCADA team located in our Renewables business area, where we have constructed one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations in Northern Europe. Our Offshore Wind markets include Europe, Taiwan and the USA, which means that you can expect to be involved in projects worldwide.
You may choose between working from our head office in Esbjerg or from our Ballerup office in the greater Copenhagen area, whatever is the most convenient location for you.
The job will involve some travelling to other Semco Maritime offices, sub-suppliers and to sites.
You will join a team of highly specialised and motivated employees, working with SCADA, protection and control for offshore substations.
Your key duties will include:
- Project management of protection, control and communication systems in project design, construction and commission phase (lead role)
- Manage project time schedule and follow up upon this with sub-suppliers and internal resources
- Responsible for securing technical requirements and interfaces management, external as well as internal within deadlines
- Facilitate client workshops and meetings to ensure that scope and technical solution is according to contract
- Manage FAT, SAT and commissioning, and subsequently handover of project to client and O&M organization
- Assisting procurement and project management in negotiations with suppliers and customers
- Developing and optimizing technical solutions during the sales/tender phase - in line with customers’ needs, requirements and internal concepts.
- Participation in concept development and optimization of technical solutions
You have a relevant background as bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineer, marine engineering or similar with experience in protection, control and/or communication systems - within the offshore wind or related industries. Experience within the offshore wind industry is preferred.
You have high standards and are eager for sharing your knowledge with the project team and department. Besides, you believe that success is only achieved through dedicated teamwork. We expect you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and possibly Danish, and can work within a multi-cultural environment.
”You will be part of a high-performance environment. Over the last 15 years, we have successfully completed a number of unique substation projects for international customers. Our strength is our employees, continuing development of own competences and our ability to work as a high performance team”. - Lasse Breum, Manager for SCADA Engineering, Offshore Wind
Please do not hesitate to contact Simon Barclay, HR Business Partner, at +45 5056 5192 or Lasse Breum, Manager, SCADA systems, Offshore Wind +45 7916 6787 if you have any further questions.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your online application, CV and diplomas as soon as possible. All applications and inquiries to Semco Maritime will be treated confidentially.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.