We invite you to bring your SCADA/automation, network and OT Security engineering skills within offshore windfarms, solar plant developments and energy transition projects such as recycle and PtX plants into play, as you become a part of the future of green projects. To succeed in this role, you must have minimum 3-5 years of design experience within offshore windfarms, power plants, oil and gas or similar industries. Are you our new SCADA Engineer? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Electrical, Instrumentation and Telecom department
As our new SCADA Engineer you will join our team of experts. The department is a highly experienced and a successful key player within the global energy industry, covering all aspects of the client’s value chain in offshore wind, solar projects, energy transition projects as well as oil and gas projects.
We are 30 dedicated colleagues who work with the design of electrical and automation systems. We cover all aspects of a project including concept and feasibility studies, detailed engineering, EPC and follow-on engineering.
Your key tasks and areas of responsibility are:
- Discipline lead of energy projects within offshore wind and energy transition projects such as offshore substations, recycle and PtX plants
- Participate in multidisciplinary project teams in all execution phases from early development over detailed design to construction phase
- Liaison with client and suppliers
- Perform design and lead work. We expect you have insight within some of the following areas:
- OT Security
- Offshore telecom/utility systems
- Provide input for procurement and handle technical clarifications before and during the execution phase
- Provide input for and participate in FAT, SAT and commissioning
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A Bachelor/Master within Automation/Electrical Engineering or Marine engineer
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in design within offshore windfarms, power plants, oil and gas or similar industries
- Solid knowledge of either SCADA/automation systems, Network, OT Security or offshore telecom/utility systems
- Strong oral and written skills in English and it is beneficial if you can speak Danish
- You enjoy client contact and confidently engage with clients
- You are a great team player
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll Energy is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is the leading engineering, design and consultancy company in Denmark and has more than 3,500 experts working across 12 offices applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment and Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contributing to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to Apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. If you would like more information regarding the role, please contact Michael Juhl on +45 51 61 71 60 or MCAJ@ramboll.com.
Please note that we will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis throughout the application period. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.