SCADA Engineer for Substation Control Systems (SCS)
Would you like to participate in the design and construction of international wind farms?
Join us and become SCADA Engineer in the SCADA department where you’ll be responsible for managing SCADA systems for our future wind farms. The SCADA department is responsible for all engineering phases of wind power system automation. Our tasks include working with specification designs and implementation of wind farm automation systems as well as project management of all automation deliverables.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle project-related contractual and technical communication with subcontractors
- manage all project-related activities required for the SCADA and SCS delivery
- manage FAT, SAT, SIT, commissioning and subsequent handover to Operation & Maintenance, including general follow-up
- develop standard technical requirements and solutions within SCADA and SCS in collaboration with customers
- ensure that the right cybersecurity level is implemented on the SCADA systems, fulfilling both country-specific and global Group requirements.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in electrical engineering
- have experience with design, specification, configuration and testing of general SCADA and SCS systems from a similar industry, preferably within the energy sector
- have extensive experience with SCADA networks in high-voltage production environments
- speak and write English fluently.
Moreover, it’s beneficial if you have in-depth knowledge of relay protection, Goose communication and relevant communication protocols for power system automation, such as IEC 60870-5-101/104 and IEC 61850.
You’re a good team player and have a goal-oriented approach to your work. You have a strong personal drive, are able to make and implement decisions effectively and take on a leading role in order to achieve results. You know how to prioritise your tasks and find the appropriate balance between delegation and personal execution of tasks.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Mikael Hostrup, Head of SCADA Control, by telephone on +45 9951 6303 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect at least two months of travel a year in relation to your work, to the United States, Asia-Pacific or within Europe.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.