SCADA Component Security Engineer
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for ensuring that our offshore wind farms are built with a state-of-the-art cyber security level
Join us in this role where you’ll make sure that our different SCADA and related wind farm systems are designed according to the required cyber security level.
Welcome to SCADA
You’ll be part of the SCADA Component Security team where you, together with your colleagues, will work across our construction projects and product lines to ensure the right processes and procedures are followed and that the necessary technical solutions are in place across a number of different scopes, ensuring that we’re living up to both the legal and internal cyber security requirements.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working in our product line where we’re maturing the requirements and contracts for our new upcoming offshore wind farms across a number of various scopes
- integrating our Group IT function, which is the supplier of many of the necessary technical solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have knowledge of cyber security frameworks such as ISA/IEC 62443 or similar
- have worked with a risk-based approach for system classification
- have been translating general requirements into specific implementable solutions
- have worked in a complex project organisation
- preferably, have a background in IT infrastructure and knowledge about endpoint protection, backup/restore, whitelisting of software, LDAP integration, vulnerability scanning, etc.
- have some experience working specifically with cyber security. In the position, you won’t do any configuration, but you’ll understand how the various solutions can be achieved with the relevant technology.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 18 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Mads Thorsted Nielsen, Senior Manager of SCADA Communication, by telephone on +45 99 55 78 96 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do around 25 days of travelling a year in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.