SAP Master Data Architect to design and safeguard our SAP Master Data processes
Do you want to mature and be responsible for our SAP Master Data in an agile and dynamic SAP organisation?
Join us and become SAP Master Data Architect in Enterprise Application Management where you’ll be responsible for the governance, data processes and models of our SAP Master Data. You’ll report to the manager of the Logistics team while working closely together with a virtual team of application architects. The department develops and maintains a range of our internal systems and is part of the Enterprise Application Management organisation where SAP is the backbone supporting our ERP processes.
We offer highly skilled internal colleagues working in an agile and diverse environment. You’ll get the chance to set and lead the direction of our virtual SAP GDPR team, participate in M&A, divestment activities and help develop a best in class governance around our SAP Master Data.
Your key tasks will be to
- design and safeguard our SAP Master Data processes based on best practice
- be responsible for the SAP Master data architecture on our SAP Platforms
- plan and lead data migration projects
- develop data models and SAP Master Data documentation.
In addition, you’re good at leading and coordinating tasks in an open, agile and constructive environment. In Ørsted we have implemented the SAFe framework for our agile ways of working.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant educational background
- have solid functional experience within SAP preferably Logistics or Finance modules
- have previous experience with Master Data Management within an SAP ecosystem and are able to explain the value of managing Master Data
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- are a customer and service-minded team player with strong verbal and written communication skills in both Danish and English
- are outgoing and have a consulting mindset while thriving in an international environment and being able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 3 July 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tine Thyssen Johannsen Sander, Manager in Enterprise Application Management, by telephone on +45 9955 7444 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some limited travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder