Do you have passion for SAP management and wish to use your skills in a leading power distribution company in Denmark?
Then join us and become SAP Manager in our SAP department where you’ll be responsible for our highly skilled Danish and Polish SAP team. You’ll be part of an IT organisation which is considered an integrated part of Radius, ensuring deliverance of business value and a stable and effective operation of our IT platforms.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure our SAP department has the right competences and is developed in a way that creates value for Radius
- define and operate our SAP communities across the organisation
- participate in creating vision and strategy for the SAP environment in Radius and ensure it is communicated
- communicate and coordinate tasks with our Agile Release Team and others
- ensure people management and be responsible for own budget.
Your competences include that you
- can communicate complex topics and has an ability to cooperate
- are a true leader who, based on a great understanding of your platform, actively sets the agenda
- are characterised by a high personal drive that has an impact on your team
- probably have an academic education that you’ve supplemented with a relevant management education
- have experience with management of IT employees and experience with SAP at a strategic level.
As a manager, you’re openminded, committed and empathetic, and you constructively contribute to creating a coherent and challenging day for your team. You set clear goals, delegate responsibilities and are good at providing feedback. Furthermore, you’re a team player and curious to be part of the green transformation within the utility sector.
Moreover, you’re fluent in written as well as spoken Danish and English.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 4 November 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nina Stender, Senior Manager of Business Application, by telephone on +45 9955 9499 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You’ll be part of an IT organisation that is on moving towards a new ownership.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.