At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them. Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere
Would you like to raise the bar for complex SAP integration and make a difference by creating transparency in a complex logistics organisation?
And are you ready to organise and prioritise the internal opportunities for improvement while exploring new ways of challenging our current set-up?
With 20 distribution centres, 8 factory warehouses, 6 central warehouses, 1 European central warehouse and more than 100 logistics suppliers, our complex logistics flow calls for outstanding SAP integration to keep everything moving.
As our SAP Logistics Expert, you become our trusted subject-matter expert on complex SAP integrations within our Commercial Logistics area. Thus, you attend to global strategies as well as local needs as you power your way through the opportunities for optimising and standardising our procedures and frameworks.
”Your overall challenge is to create the transparency and compliance needed for optimal use of our resources. And with your great SAP skills, you optimise the processes, create new standards, and thereby, you improve our agility and help secure a better work-life balance for your team,” explains Michael Lyhne, Director, Contract Logistics Commercial.
Your tasks will be to:
- Ensure that existing SAP integrations are brought up to standard by optimising, simplifying and unifying set-ups across markets, e.g. EDI on warehouse and transport, Labels, IOD, Invoicing/costing
- Organise the current SAP set-up and analyse and define prospects for standardisation
- Secure the proper SAP integration with current and future LSPs, ensuring compliance with defined standards and enabling a high performance
- Perform thorough testing of solutions and features
- Coordinate and prioritise tasks internally and with VELUX’ external customisation partner
- Participate in cross-functional projects, both within VELUX Logistics and outside our organisation
You have the ability to drive tasks and smaller projects independently and challenge our business with active proposals for process optimisations. Furthermore, you enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues and partaking in setting the direction for our future business processes and SAP platform.
- Have vast experience working with SAP - we use SAP ERP 6.0
- Have a thorough understanding of SAP development and how to translate manual processes into standardised, digital procedures
- Have a relevant degree - perhaps you are an engineer, a cand.merc. or similar
- Speak and write English effortlessly and have the flexibility to travel up to 20 days a year to our offices within Europe
We offer you the chance to make a difference from within one of Denmark’s most profiled companies alongside a highly skilled team of specialists. Here, you will be challenged professionally every day and further develop your SAP skillset and business acumen along the way.
“And what a team to do so in,” says Michael, referring to your warm, humorous and welcoming colleagues.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Michael Lyhne, Director, Contract Logistics Commercial, by telephone +45 3065 3150.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.