SAP FI/CO Specialist with project management experience
We are looking for an SAP FI/CO specialist with the responsibility of supporting, developing, and architecting the future use of the SAP FI/CO modules.
MAN Energy Solutions with locations in Germany, Denmark, Great Britain, and France is a member of the MAN group. MAN Energy Solutions is one of the largest designers and manufacturers of diesel engines in the world and sell and service propulsion and power systems worldwide. A new aggressive IT strategy with a major programme to establish common business processes across countries has been approved and will be a central area of work in this position.
We are looking for an SAP FI/CO specialist with the responsibility of supporting, developing, and architecting the future use of the SAP FI/CO modules in the group in collaboration with your competence centre colleagues in Denmark, Switzerland and Germany. Besides having the role of a SAP consultant within FI/CO in general and Special Ledger in particular, the right profile will also be a potential candidate for heading group and local IT projects as Project Manager.
- Participating in establishing a common FI/CO platform for MAN Energy Solutions in
- collaboration with SAP colleagues and business representatives
- Participation in or heading FI/CO process and application design across business units
- and countries
- Managing local maintenance and development projects within FI/CO
- Managing external FI/CO consultants hired on project contracts.
- Proven success in SAP FI/CO modules
- Proven success in SAP Special Ledger
- Proven success in managing SAP project work
- Proven ability or desire to work in international projects
- Excellent communication and language skills – especially in English
- 5+ years experience in SAP FI/CO and SL
- Strong teamplayer and facilitator.
Place of work
Place of work will Copenhagen with frequent travels to other Danish and European sites. Therefore it is essential, that the candidate is willing to travel.
MAN in Denmark
We’re approx. 2.100 employees in Denmark. 1.400 colleagues are located at the Danish headquarters located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest after-sales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 7th of August 2020.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of IT Area Finance Alexander Hagen by phone on +498213223149 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.