SAP FICO Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you help ensure efficient project and change implementation and stable operation in an agile, innovative, and challenging IT environment with ambitious goals and colleagues
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of financial business applications for renewable energy projects around the world.
Welcome to Enterprise Application Management
You’ll be part of ERP Finance where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate closely with the business to ensure innovation and automation of our SAP environment functionalities. You’ll join a loyal and enthusiastic team with a friendly and supportive tone committed to doing their best every day. We’re working according to SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), where you’ll gain knowledge of the end-to-end development and configuration cycle, as well as the operations to support applications.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and enhancing SAP applications in an agile and project-oriented way
- converting business requirements into application design
- taking responsibility for the overview of applications and solutions
- translating the business trend into the requirements for the applications’ platform
- staying on top of the latest technology and strategic upgrades and having an overview of the existing solutions to act as a trusted architect and advisor for the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have in-depth knowledge of general ledger and asset accounting areas, including new asset accounting and parallel ledgers, and have a good understanding of financial processes and SAP FICO processes
- are experienced in the implementation, maintenance, and support of treasury, master data, payments, bank statements, bank communication management, and our corporate inhouse cash solution based on SAP
- understand integration points of SAP FICO with other SAP modules and applications
- have worked with application architecture and are interested in enhancing this capability
- are outgoing and have a consulting mindset while thriving in an international environment and being able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 February 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tine Thyssen Johannsen Sander, Manager, on +4599557444 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.