Do you want to become a key player in our transformation journey, and do you have a leading personality and strong SAP architectural experience?
Join us and become SAP Domain Architect in the Logistics team where you’ll be responsible for securing the current and future architecture of our SAP landscape. You’ll act as SAP Domain Architect in projects, leading the design and implementation work together with our SAP specialists. The department develops and maintains a range of our internal systems and is part of the Enterprise Application Management organisation where SAP is the backbone supporting our ERP processes as well as utility solutions.
Your key tasks will be to
- design system architecture on the large solution level in agile iterations and waterfall projects
- work closely with the business users to understand and document the requirements and to ensure the fit for purpose of the solution
- explore solution alternatives and propose improvements that’ll support the business goals
- collaborate with other architects as well as with SAP consultancy team members to reduce redundancy and ensure re-use of toolsets
- participate in ad hoc analyses of IT initiatives when needed.
In addition, you’ll lead licence optimisation on the SAP components.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master’s degree
- have solid experience across SAP modules and understand the dependencies between them
- have experience with SAP separation projects and activities
- are a customer and service-minded team player with strong verbal and written communication skills in both Danish and English
- are outgoing, keen to learn and share knowledge and have a selling mindset.
- In addition, you’re good at leading and coordinating tasks in an open, agile and constructive environment. Furthermore, you’ll help drive the Application Lifecycle Management initiatives.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 February 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tine Thyssen Johannsen Sander, Manager of Logistics, by telephone on +45 9955 7444 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder