Are you a T-profile architect, strong on the overall SAP landscape architecture, with technical knowledge and experience?
Join us as our new SAP Domain Architect in our System & Platform team where you’ll be responsible for securing the current and future architecture of our SAP landscape. You’ll act as SAP Domain Architect in projects, leading the design and implementation work together with our SAP specialists.
On a whole, the department develops and maintains a range of our internal systems - among these SAP ECC. The department is part of the Enterprise Application Management organisation where SAP is the backbone supporting our ERP processes as well as utility solutions. You’ll work closely together with other SAP and non-SAP architects and application consultants as well as the business from different business areas.
On the bigger projects that require it, you’ll collaborate closely with application consultants and architect colleagues in both Denmark, Poland and the UK.
Your key tasks will be to
- design system architecture on the large solution level in agile iterations and waterfall projects
- work closely with the business users to understand and document the requirements and to ensure the fit for purpose of the solution
- explore solution alternatives and propose improvements that’ll support the business goals
- collaborate with other architects as well as with SAP consultancy team members to reduce redundancy and ensure re-use of toolsets
- participate in ad hoc analyses of IT initiatives when needed.
In addition, you’ll lead licence optimisation on the SAP components.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant bachelor’s degree
- have solid experience across SAP modules and understand the dependencies between them
- are familiar with SAP integration
- are a customer- and service-minded team player with strong verbal and written communication skills in both Danish and English
- are keen to learn and share knowledge
- are outgoing and have a selling mindset.
In addition, you’re good at leading and coordinating tasks in an open, agile and constructive environment. Furthermore, you help drive the Application Lifecycle Management initiative and ensure progress and coordination while implementing standards and processes. You engage with internal and external stakeholders on application lifecycle management and build alliances to drive progress across the organisation.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 August 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tine Thyssen Johannsen Sander, Manager of Utility Solutions, by telephone on +45 9955 7444 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.