KPS is the leading SAP Concur Implementation Partner in the Nordics. As a specialist within Expense Management, you will be part of our fast growing Concur implementation team.
- Advice our customers on how to optimize their travel and expense management processes by using Concur
- Design and configure Concur together with KPS colleagues and SAP
- Train and support the customer to ensure loyalty and high satisfaction
- Maintain a current understanding of Concur and contribute to the development of configuration best practices
- Experience with Travel and/or Expense Management as a consultant, an employee in a Travel Agency or a specialist in a large organization
- Experience with Concur or a similar solution like Acubiz or Basware
- Experience with software as a service is preferred
- Excellent planning skills to meet deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Danish
About SAP Concur
SAP Concur is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management services and solutions. On the web, on a smartphone or on a tablet, their cloud-based solutions deliver an effortless experience for employees and total transparency into spending, helping organizations of all sizes, industries and locations run better.
What we offer
KPS is one of the fastest-growing companies in the market. We provide our clients with consulting on topics ranging from digital marketing and customer management to e-commerce, mobile business, cloud solutions and analytics right through to ERP. And we implement cutting-edge technologies for these tasks in the SAP, SAP Concur, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, and Adobe space.
We offer excellent development opportunities in an international environment, plus a competitive remuneration package. We’re looking for someone who can tackle and actively shape challenging tasks, someone with personal initiative and a client-oriented mindset. Does that sound like you? Then we’d like to hear from you. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send us your complete application as a PDF via the "Ansøg" link or contact Claus Hornbæk Nielsen (+45 3078 4581, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of further questions.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder