SAP BW Advanced Business Analyst in Corporate IT
- Information Technology
- Denmark - Bagsværd
Are you willing to bring your expertise of SAP BusinessWarehouse (BW) and knowledge of Finance (Budgeting, Cost, Profit Center Accounting) to engage with our customers? Are you looking for new challenges where you can design and support global Business Intelligence solutions used by more than 3000 users? Do you want to join a global team based in Denmark and India where engagement and flexibility in a balanced work life are key values? Then you have the opportunity as we are looking for a SAP BW Advanced Business Analyst now!
About the department
The Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions team consists of 14 employees in Denmark and 10 employees in India. We provide Business Intelligence solutions globally using SAP BW, SAP BusinessObject (BO) and other BI tools. Our solutions enable critical corporate processes across multiple functional areas such as Financial Reporting, Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing. We have the best BI Platform with SAP BW on Hana, WebIntelligence, QlikSense, Lumira.
As Advanced Business Analyst, your first responsibility is to focus on business relationship management with our stakeholders in defined areas. You will become the subject matter expert of the business processes of our customers. You will provide them with consultancy on new solutions and ensure existing solutions remain aligned with their needs. Furthermore, you will be responsible for designing and delivering enhancement on existing solutions. The tasks spread across the full development cycle: specification and documentation of change, supervision of development, performance of unit and system test, supervision of user acceptance test, creation of documentation and user training, and cover various system go-live activities. In addition, you will participate in projects to improve existing infrastructure and solutions as project member.
We have an external vendor in charge of Level 1 and Level 2 support so you can focus your technical expertise on complex issues.
- +7 years of experience mainly in the Business Intelligence area and at least 5 years of experience with SAP BW
- Extensive knowledge within SAP BW including ETL, data modelling and frontend development
- Knowledge of the Finance processes in particular budgeting, CO, AP will be an asset
- Knowledge of Integrated Planning will be an advantage
- Experience within the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform with at least one the following tools: SAP BusinessObjects Analysis edition for Microsoft Office, Lumira, Dashboards and Web Intelligence
- Experience with SAP BW 7.x data flows required Eclipse BW Modeling Tools
- Read, understand and possibly write simple ABAP code
- Strong IT experience covering specification, documentation of design and development, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions in large organisations
- Team player who can work both in teams and still be able to work independently, focus on efficiency and business value in all tasks being executed, and communicate effectively with users
- Experience from working in international matrix organisation is an advantage
- Excellent English skills is a must both oral and written
- Strong communication skills, in particular ability to explain and present complex technical solutions to non-IT colleagues and senior stakeholders
- Experience with application management and ITIL processes
- Willingness to travel to ensure close coordination with teams across the organisation
- Knowledge of others BI tools such as QlikSense, Tableau will be an advantage
- Experience in Pharma industry will be a key asset
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better. In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
For further information, please contact Eric Gravil at +45 3075 4376.
1 December 2017.
Please note that applications will be reviewed continuously and interviews will be planned as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3075 4376