Would you like a key position in GN Group IT where colleagues globally depend on your business understanding and technical competencies in SAP BI?
Then join us to manage deliveries for our SAP BI portfolio and influence our journey to create one of the best IT departments in Denmark.
GN - making life sound better
You become part of a dedicated and international SAP BI team of 7 specialists - 4 at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, and 3 in Manilla, the Philippines. In our team, we do our best every day to help the business create the most value with our SAP BI platforms. We are part of Group IT who supports 6,000 colleagues globally in our mission to be the leader in intelligent audio solutions and transform lives through the power of sound.
Be the link between our global business units and SAP BI solutions
As our SAP BI Application Lead, you are the single point of contact for our business units. Especially your finance colleagues in GN Hearing depend on your help to perform financial planning, consolidation and reporting tasks in SAP BI.
Specifically, your calendar will include:
- Facilitating and running the application advisory boards to ensure alignment and prioritization of tasks handed over from the business units
- Designing, scoping and converting business requirements into solution designs
- Managing resources and deliverables for minor enhancements and maintenance tasks
- Raising risks and concerns and providing mitigating actions
- Being an escalation point of contact on support and issue solution
- Proactively advise business stakeholders on areas of improvement
- Contribute to the strategic projects (e.g. Global ERP and advanced analytics) and development of our portfolio without compromising short-term deliveries
Agile SAP BI expert who understands business requirements
You are known for thriving within a changing environment, and you have an agile mindset. You take ownership of your portfolio in a proactive manner, and you actively seek out knowledge sharing and best practices with your team.
Moreover, we expect you to bring:
- Several years of experience with SAP BI solution development
- Knowledge of SAP BW, SAP HANA and tools such as Query designer, BPC, IP and Analysis for Office - knowledge of Business Objects, ABAP and Data Services is preferable
- A solid business understanding, especially within the financial area
- Great communication skills in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than October 29, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Director Carina Harders on +45 5117 6656.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.