Are you passionate about IT governance, risk and compliance and working in an agile and international environment?
Join us and become SAP Authorisation Consultant in our SAP Authorisation team, where you’ll be responsible for delivering IT changes within the SAP authorisation area, supporting the business as an expert within governance, risk and compliance as well as having other roles and responsibilities.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle daily tickets and changes by leading and coordinating tasks in an open, agile and constructive environment
- be responsible for authorisation support, including documentation of our governance processes
- participate in projects, analyses, process improvements and actions based on audit remarks
- collaborate closely with our internal stakeholders and act as an expert
- contribute to ongoing improvements and optimisations that will support our high standards for IT security and compliance.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master’s degree (e.g. engineering, information technology or business administration)
- have solid experience with SAP authorisation tools such as APM, GRC and SAP IdM
- have some experience with other SAP application areas such as BI and HCM
- have a systematic approach to your work tasks, are detail-oriented and process-minded
- have excellent communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
In addition, you thrive in an international environment and are able to engage with internal and external stakeholders and build alliances to drive progress across the organisation. Finally, you have a proactive and open mindset and are motivated by improving our IT systems by taking action and responsibility.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 22 November 2019 as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tine Thyssen Johannsen Sander, Manager of SAP Authorisations, by telephone on +45 9955 7444 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.