Sales Support for our retrofit & upgrade solutions
As Sales Support Manager you will be part of the department’s knowledge and competence centre within diesel engine optimization...
Sales Support for our retrofit & upgrade solutions at MAN Diesel & Turbo
We are expanding our business in PrimeServ Retrofit & Upgrade Department at MAN Diesel & Turbo in Copenhagen and therefore, we are hiring a Sales Support Manager that can assist our Regional Sales Managers. The Sales Support Manager will i.a. be responsible for quoting retrofit solutions and provide technical support to the sales team in Copenhagen.
The Retrofit & Upgrade department is a key business department within MAN Diesel & Turbo and more particularly in the aftersales division PrimeServ. The retrofit concept consists of a broad range of solutions applying the latest developments within diesel technology to engines in service, in the process of bringing them up to current standards, meeting modern emission levels and lowering running costs.
As Sales Support Manager you will be part of the department’s knowledge and competence centre within diesel engine optimization. You will be supporting not only our Sales Managers here in Copenhagen, but also our local teams in the PrimeServ International Group Companies (IGC’s) located around the world. In this role you will be supporting projects in the range from “off the shelf” products to larger projects.
- Link between Product Management and Sales Managers
- Providing technical support to the head quarter sales team as well as IGC sales teams
- Customer support/phone calls and answering e-mails to customers
- Quotations and technical products description
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Create and update general sales tools, pp presentations, potential lists etc.
- Support Regional Sales Managers daily tasks when they visit customers
- Participate in customer meetings, when needed
- Coordinating activities during product launch
- Higher education as Engineer, Marine Engineer, Technical Engineer or Similar
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and priority
- You speak and write English fluently and have worked in an international environment
- You are a true team player
We offer exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of two stroke marine technology. Our working environment is open and inspiring with supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future. MAN Diesel & Turbo provides great potential for personal and professional development.
For further information about the position, please contact Flemming Frederichsen, Head of Sales, at email@example.com.
Please apply for the job by clicking "Ansøg" no later than 15th of July 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder