Sales Solution Architect - Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation
Do you want to be a key resource in an ambitious global Dynamics 365FO transformation project?
And would you like to deliver value-adding solutions in a worldwide organization creating innovative hearing aids and headset solutions?
Be part of a global ERP project
To comply with our continuous growth and gain of market shares, we are preparing the GN Hearing business worldwide for the future by replacing our current ERP system with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation (D365FO). Over the next 6-8 years, this implementation will cover functionality within sales, supply chain, manufacturing and finance.
Manage the Sales solution
As a sales solution architect, you will have the overall responsibility for the Sales template within D365FO, which needs to be deployed to our 20+ sales entities globally. Key functionalities in the sales template are order management, pricing, customer handling, consignment, product configuration, eCom integration, CRM integration and return handling. This implies that you will collect, document and translate business requirements into design and deliver value-adding solutions.
In close collaboration with our partners and our internal team, you will:
- Develop and deploy D365FO solutions for GN Hearing and guide team members in the development process, reviewing solution proposals made by the team and the implementation partner
- Advise users and colleagues on how to benefit from using standard D365FO functionalities
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in both Denmark and at our offshore center in Manila
- Be 3rd level support if there are issues too complex for our application support
A cross-functional team of true specialists
To achieve a successful implementation, we are looking for new ambitious colleagues to join our existing ERP team of 16 specialists within Group IT based in Ballerup, Denmark.
“Joining forces with our skilled ERP specialists, you will become part of a team where we thrive on deep diving into ERP solutions and thus add value to the entire GN organization,” says Jesper Johannsen, Director, AX ERP, whom you will report directly to.
Experienced solution architect for our Dynamics 365 journey
You are ready to partake in this business-critical transformation as our inspirational, ambitious and result-oriented sales solution architect as you:
- Have solid experience working as a solution architect within Microsoft Dynamics AX2012/D365FO
- Have expert knowledge of Sales and SCM D365FO functionalities
- Bring a business understanding and the ability to balance cost-benefit
- Communicate effortlessly in Danish and English
- Are able to travel 20-40 days a year all over the globe to visit our sites and sales companies
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than November 4, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director, AX ERP, Jesper Johannsen on +45 3076 2947.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.