Sales operations intern (with the option to become student hire)
New team member wanted for rapidly growing recruitment start-up! 🚀 🚀 🚀 Have you ever been in a recruitment process that was poor or even very unprofessional? Good, we need that fire! 💥
At talenthub, we strive to make the recruitment process better for everyone! Let's be fair, it's lacking a bit: responding in time, receiving updates on the process, or getting relevant feedback. Actually, just getting feedback... We've all been there, and there's a need for improvement, right?
Talenthub is a SaaS company based in Copenhagen. We are in this world to turn applicants into ambassadors - Do you want to join the journey? 🚀
What do we do?
We sell a survey tool that allows our customers to collect feedback from their applicants throughout the entire recruitment process.
Inside the talenthub platform, customers can track and follow their performance and gain valuable insights about job seeker's candidate experience.
It is mainly Recruitment & Employer Branding departments that use our product. HR professionals use the feedback to create an extraordinary Candidate Experience, and Employer Branding use the insights to protect their Employer Brand 💚
What is your role at team talenthub.io?
- You will be the one making sure that our sales process runs like a clockwork 🦾
- Make sure our CRM system is updated and accurate (Hubspot)
- Assist with the preparation of sales materials
- Make statistics on various sales metrics
- Set up email campaigns targeted our key audience
- Identify and find contact information on relevant leads and audiences for our sales team
What we are looking for? 🧐
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Humility. You ask "How can I create and build more value here?" rather than "What's in it for me?"
- Winning attitude - knowing that there are easy days and hard days and the ability to get through them both
But wait, have you heard about Talenthub.io as a workplace? 💚
At Talenthub.io, we are a hub of talents, we are ambitious, we work hard, we care about each other, and we all want every day at the office to be a good experience. It also means good food and drinks, social events, and the right equipment for you as an employee. We strive to create a friendly, fun environment where everyone can have a say, contribute ideas, and get heard.
Besides that, you will get some colleagues that are easy to work with who leave no customers unturned - we are team players - we have no room for sharp elbows, politics, or egos in talenthub. And if you ask us, we are all people most would enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not) ☕️
To apply for the position you only need to upload your CV and LinkedIn profile, and then I will get back to you within 7 workdays. We are looking for someone to start asap!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.