The Retrofit & Upgrade department is a key business department in the aftersales division PrimeServ. Our retrofit solutions plays a key role in the ongoing decarbonization of the shipping industry. The retrofit portfolio consists of a broad range of solutions applying the latest developments within engine technology to engines in service, in the process of bringing them up to current standards, meeting modern emission levels and lowering running costs.
What are you going to do?
The Retrofit Sales Manager will be responsible for driving and securing the retrofit sales in a defined region in collaboration with the local sales teams in the PrimeServ International Group Companies located around the world, as well as ensuring global market awareness of our retrofit solutions. MAN Energy Solutions’ retrofit portfolio consists of a broad range of solutions, all with the purpose of optimizing the two-stroke and four-stroke engines in operation. This means working on providing customers with solutions for lowering running costs, improving availability and meet modern emission legislations.
As Retrofit Sales Manager your main focus is:
- Sales responsibility for defined countries/regions
- Sales support to our local sales managers
- Ensuring complete handover of sold projects to the Project Manager
- Participation in exhibitions and seminars
- Preparing launch and strategy for new products in collaboration with our Product Managers
- Participation in planning of global sales strategies for existing as well as new products
- Ensuring sales training of your colleagues in defined countries/regions
You should expect 40-60 travel days per year.
Who are you?
- We are looking for a person with extensive sales experience, preferably from within the marine industry combined with a strong technical background. The candidate could be Marine engineer, mechanical engineer or similar.
- You are proactive, self-driven and have a structured and quality-oriented approach to your assignments. You are result-oriented, possess excellent networking skills and have the ability to interface at all levels in a dynamic environment. Furthermore, you have excellent English skills both orally and in writing.
How is your new team/area of business?
Retrofit Sales Managers represent the retrofit portfolio to all product centers, regions and local offices worldwide. The retrofit product sales team in CPH consists of 7 persons.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is 22th of May 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Retrofit Sales Jacob Buur Trærup by phone on +45 3093 2888. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.