Sales Engineer, Digital products
We are looking for a sales engineer for our HOMELINE team. You will become part of a talented and committed team that takes pride in meeting the market needs and contribute to our continued growth.
HOMELINE has great ambitions, acts in markets with rapid growth and is about to introduce a number of new solutions with great growth potential. Our products are used in a variety of functional furniture in private homes - a market that today is influenced by the desire for Apps, SW solutions and unique design. You will therefore experience dynamic working days with exciting and challenging tasks and with good opportunities to impact the continued development of the HOMELINE segment.
Together with colleagues, your most important task is to support our salespeople and technicians in our subsidiaries and at selected OEM customers with technical and commercial knowledge, systems and tools, so that customers choose LINAK as their preferred supplier. In this context, it is essential that you want to get a good understanding of the customers' requirements and needs and have the ability to pass this on to our development department and other internal stakeholders. It is important that you are passionate about making things happen and strive to become the best adviser for your colleagues and our customers both locally and globally.
- Technical and commercial support to our subsidiaries and selected OEM customers
- Technical support to users and customer on social platforms e.g. App-store, Facebook
- Technical support of our digital solutions to our sales and development departments including software, Apps and Cloud solutions
- Act as adviser in customer projects in close cooperation with colleagues in subsidiaries
- Project participant (the customer’s voice) in product development projects
- Carry out function and system tests
- Ad hoc tasks within the sales organisation
- are a trained information technologist, mechatronic engineer, software developer or have acquired a good insight in IT in other ways
- have insight in/interest in SW, Cloud and Apps on various platforms
- have possible experience with technical support from a sales related function
- like to be in close dialogue with many people on a daily basis in various sales situations
- are service oriented and customer oriented and can talk to people across the organisation
- have a good overview and are used to handling many tasks simultaneously
- are good at communicating in Danish and English in writing and speech – German is an advantage
- are prepared for a limited number of travel days (approx. 30 days/year)
If you have any questions to the position please contact Director, SBU HOMELINE, Louise Falster-Sørensen, phone +45 7315 1818.
We have no application deadline and continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.