Sales Development Manager, Retrofit & Upgrades
The Retrofit & Upgrade department is a key business department in the aftersales division PrimeServ. The retrofit & upgrade portfolio consists of a broad range of solutions applying the latest developments within engine technology to engines in service, in the process of bringing them up to current standards, meeting modern emission levels and lowering running costs.
The Sales Development Manager in the Retrofit & Upgrade department will be responsible for driving and securing new sales opportunities founded in our growing retrofit portfolio for key customers and new solutions. The sales development manager will work in close collaboration with the sales team on driving new sales opportunities based on bundling of solutions, which provides our customers with savings from lower energy consumption and reduced operational cost. The retrofit and upgrade portfolio consist of approx. 50 solutions ranging from mechanical products, engineering services, automation solutions to digital services. Our regional sales managers located in Copenhagen guides our frontline sales managers who is located in our PrimeServ International Group Companies located around the world. You will be working in collaboration with the regional sales managers in establishing new sales opportunities and bring new ideas to marked.
As Sales Development Manager your main focus is:
- Collaborate and drive sales opportunities for key customers together with our regional sales managers
- Creating and bringing new sales concepts and ideas to market
- Establish and updating pricing structures across our growing portfolio
- Discover and quantify new business opportunities for retrofit and upgrades
- Elaborate and bring to market new payment concepts such as ESCO, subscriptions and other payment schemes based on energy savings from by the retrofit solutions.
- Reporting on larger sales opportunities using sales tools such as CRM
- Input giver to Product Managers for new solutions and ideas.
You should expect approx.. 10-40 travel days per year.
- We are looking for a person with sales development experience preferably from within the marine or energy sector combined with a technical background. The candidate could be export engineer, sales engineer, marine engineer or similar.
- You are proactive, self-driven and have a structured and quality-oriented approach to your assignments. You are result-oriented, possess excellent networking skills and have the ability to interface at all levels in a dynamic environment.
- You have excellent English skills both orally and in writing.
- Excellent skill in Microsoft office package focused in Excel, Power Point and Word.
Your new team
The retrofit & upgrade department consist of 60 employees working out of Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. The retrofit team in Copenhagen drives development, sales and execution of our two-stroke engine solutions. As a sales development manager you will be part of a network of sales managers connected to our local sales teams located close to the customers in the regions.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby with more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Tuesday 31st August 2021. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Jacob Buur Trærup by phone on 30932888. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.