We are expanding our business in PrimeServ Retrofit & Upgrade Department at MAN Energy Solutions, and we therefore wish to hire a Sales Coordinator who can assist our Regional Sales Managers. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for quoting retrofit solutions and provide support to the sales team in Copenhagen.
MAN Energy Solutions’ retrofit concept consists of a broad range of solutions, all with the purpose of optimizing engines in operation. This means working on providing solutions for lowering running costs and meet modern emission legislations, all areas that have high priority for our customers.
What are you going to do?
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be part of reaching the sales goals set out for the department’s, by supporting the sales managers with quotations and general sales tasks. You will support not only our Sales Managers here in Denmark, but also our local teams in the PrimeServ International Group Companies (IGC’s) located around the world.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Providing support to the sales team as well as IGC sales teams
- Customer support/phone calls and answering e-mails from customers
- Creating proposals and quotations
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Creating and updating general sales tools, powerpoint presentations, potential lists etc.
- Supporting Regional Sales Managers daily tasks when they visit customers
- Being the link between Product Management, Product Execution and the Sales Managers
- Assisting the project managers in execution of orders, when needed
- Participating in customer meetings, when needed
- Travel days could occur
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Have a higher education as Engineer, Marine Engineer, Technical Engineer or Similar
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and priority
- Have excellent English language skills both speaking and writing
- Are a team player
- Previous experience with quoting/scoping technical projects is an advantage
- Previous experience with two- or four-stroke engines it is an advantage
- Previous experience with SAP is an advantage
How is your new team/area of business?
MAN PrimeServ is a strong after sales and service business with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of MAN PrimeServ team in MAN Energy Solutions, you will serve international customers mainly within the marine industry. The after sales organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide and we want to be the preferred service partner of the customers and build up long-term relations with our customers.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Monday the 20th of September 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Sales, Jacob Trærup at e-mail: email@example.com or +45 3093 2888.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.