Sales & Business Supporter for Propulsion Retrofit & Upgrade Sales
For our Retrofit & Upgrade department at MAN Diesel & Turbo's Propeller & Aft ship head quarters we are looking for a new colleague
For our Retrofit & Upgrade department at MAN Diesel & Turbo's Propeller & Aft ship head quarters we are looking for a new colleague to join our team as sales and business supporter. You will be part of a small and dynamic team highly skilled in developing special projects and tailored solutions for our customers. You will be challenged with a wide variation of project types including many different technology and product combinations. We operate world wide in cooperation with our many colleagues, partners and customers.
- Find solutions, calculate and prepare offers for the optimal propulsion drive trains solutions
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Contact to sub/suppliers for technical clarification of offers
- Internal project coordination
- Technical support to our sales managers
- Prepare sales concepts
- You hold an education as marine engineer, naval architect or similar technical background with experience from the maritime industry
- Easy going personality and good communication skills
- You are good at juggling many different tasks simultaneously
- You have a service minded and flexible attitude
- English is mastered both orally and written
- Employment in a dynamic, international and market leading company
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Salary based on qualifications, pension scheme, health insurance and flex time
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn or Teglholmsgade 41, 2450 København SV
For details about the position, please contact Head of Retrofit & Upgrade, Propeller & Aft ship , Kjartan Ross on t. +45 9620 4445. Information about MAN Diesel & Turbo can be found on our homepage dieselturbo.man.eu On our homepage, you can learn about our history, products, core values and what it means to be employed at MAN Diesel & Turbo.
Please submit your application and CV electronically via our homepage (the link in the job advertisement) in either Danish or English. You are welcome to contact HR partner Marianne Koch Fischer on t. +45 9620 4068 if you have any inquiries about the job.
We look forward to receiving your application by 1. October 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9620 4445